We provide a wide range of photography training for students of all levels, from beginner to advanced. In addition to our standard classes, we can work with you to tailor a program to meet your specific goals and needs.
Some of our classes include:
- DSLR Basics
- iPhone Photography
- Introduction to Digital Photography
- Composition for Photographers
- Studio Lighting
- Product Photography Education
- Studio and on-location portraiture
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Digital Asset Management
- Business workflow for professional photographers
More and more companies realize the benefits of video for their marketing. Whether it is on social media, youtube, or a local advertisement, professional videography can be the difference between being perceived as a good brand or a great brand.
We custom tailor our videography training based on your goals and experience, but we try to cover the following outline:
- The anatomy of a video
- Storyboarding, shot lists, and gear lists
- Camera basics and necessary equipment
- The basics of audio recording
- Video editing basics with Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Lighting for video
Business of Photography
Some of the most talented photographers are terrible business people and unfortunately go out of business all too quickly. Today isn’t like the old days where a photographer had a full-time studio manager and staff to delegate work to. The market has dictated that many, if not most, photographers are solopreneurs with a network of contract resources available to them.
We provide training, coaching, and mentoring on the business of photography to photographers and photography businesses of all levels. Adam’s unique experience as a management consultant with a business degree has made his business thrive as well as helped new photographers start their businesses and struggling photographers take back control of their businesses.
Some of the topics we teach are:
- Business structure and formation
- Business finances
- Contracts for clients and assistants
- Branding and marketing concepts
- Sales and pricing techniques
- Business workflow