Are you a scrapbooker who wants to take better photos with less hassle?
Join the Washington School of Photography’s, Adam Lowe for the Smartphone Photography class at the Scraps Marketplace scrapbook vendor fair on October 3rd 2015 from 9:00-10:45 am at the Dulles Executive Conference and Training Center (ECTC). The cost is only $28 to sign up for this, the most highly anticipated workshop at the fair. Seats are limited and the class is filling up fast!
All you need is your smartphone and a little creativity, so join us for amazing photos!
Topics will include:
- An introduction to the basic (and not so basic) functions of the iPhone and Google cameras.
- How to use little known features to drastically improve your photography.
- Discussion on limitations of smartphone photography and how to overcome them.
- An overview of the rules of composition, how and why they affect your photo, and plenty of examples.
- How to take photographs in a way that tells a complete story.
- A demonstration of various applications to help you process and edit your photos right from your phone.
- A discussion of print output for scrapbooking as well as apps and services to help you with digital scrapbooking.