Coming In May 2017!
Stonestreet Photography Studio Rental in Rockville, MD will provide a fully-equipped studio for anyone wanting a space to photograph their clients. In addition to renting the studio, Stonestreet Studio will also provide hands-on training on a number of topics from a full-time working professional.
Stonestreet Studio Will Offer
- 24×7 Access is controlled through a keyless number pad. Your code will be emailed to you when you book and can only be used during the time you have reserved.
- Easy access to Baltimore and Washington DC via I-270, I-495, or I-200
- 5-minute walk from the Rockville Metro station
- Walking distance to Rockville Town Center
- Free Parking
- 1,200 sq ft camera room with 18’ ceilings
- Free high-speed WiFi
- Hair & Makeup table with LED lights
- Wireless audio via Sonos sound system
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, and coffee machine
- Conference & Sales space with conference table and projector
- Easels to display your artwork
- Lighting and photography assistance may be purchased at an additional charge depending on availability.
- 3x Paul C. Buff Einstein Lights with wireless transmitters & receivers
- 47” Octabox
- 32”x40” Softbox
- 22” beauty dish
- 10”x36” strip box
- 2x 12”x24” strip boxes
- Barn Doors
- Shovel background reflector
- 3x Parabolic Umbrellas
- Various shoot through and bounce umbrellas
- 4x Fluorescent ringlights
- Sweetlight Systems continuous light softbox (Portable window)
- Various stands, grip gear, reflectors, light modifiers, etc.
A studio membership is the easiest and least expensive way to rent the studio, even if you only plan to use it once or twice per month. All memberships have a 3-month minimum commitment. Annual subscribers receive their 13th month free. We also offer large secure storage lockers for members who want to leave equipment at the studio rather than transport it for every session. Studio time must be used in the subscription month which resets on the 1st of every month.*
- 2 Hours Per Month = $100 — $50 each additional hour
- 5 Hours Per Month = $200 — $40 each additional hour
- 10 Hours Per Month = $300 — $30 each additional hour
- Storage Locker (24”x48”x72”) — $75 per month
- 10 hours to use within 12 months of purchase for $700*
- 20 hours to use within 12 months of purchase for $1200*
- Half-Day (4 hours) = $400 — $75 each additional hour
- Full-Day (8 hours) = $600 — $65 each additional hour
* Studio must be rented for a minimum of 2 consecutive hours per reservation. All renters must sign a contract releasing Stonestreet Studio of any liability and must show proof of general liability insurance. Packaged “anytime use” hours must be used within 12 months of purchase. All renters must attend a free 1-hour briefing on equipment usage, policies & procedures before using the studio.
Scheduling / Booking
Studio reservations can be made through the online reservation system, telephone, or email if you are a member or have purchased a package. Non-Members can reserve the studio via phone or email and must sign an electronic contract and pay via credit card using an online invoice.
Availability & Calendar
Stonestreet Studio will cap their memberships at 80 hours per month to ensure that there is plenty of availability for everyone. An up-to-date availability calendar will be publicly accessible via the internet or calendar subscription.