Now accepting pre-registrations for studio memberships.
We will limit memberships to 80 hours per month, so don’t let this pass you by. Pre-register for your membership before we open on May 1st to receive twice as many hours for your first 3 months. No money will be due until the studio opens and you have had a chance to see it for yourself.
A studio membership is the easiest and least expensive way to rent the studio, even if you only plan to use it once or twice per month. All memberships have a 3-month minimum commitment. Annual subscribers receive their 13th month free. We also offer large secure storage lockers for members who want to leave equipment at the studio rather than transport it for every session. Studio time must be used in the subscription month which resets on the 1st of every month.*
- 2 Hours Per Month = $100 — $50 each additional hour
- 5 Hours Per Month = $200 — $40 each additional hour
- 10 Hours Per Month = $300 — $30 each additional hour
- Storage Locker (24”x48”x72”) — $75 per month
- 10 hours to use within 12 months of purchase for $700*
- 20 hours to use within 12 months of purchase for $1200*
- Half-Day (4 hours) = $400 — $75 each additional hour
- Full-Day (8 hours) = $600 — $65 each additional hour
* Studio must be rented for a minimum of 2 consecutive hours per reservation. All renters must sign a contract releasing Stonestreet Studio of any liability and must show proof of general liability insurance. Packaged “anytime use” hours must be used within 12 months of purchase. All renters must attend a free 1-hour briefing on equipment usage, policies & procedures before using the studio.
Scheduling / Booking
Studio reservations can be made through the online reservation system, telephone, or email if you are a member or have purchased a package. Non-Members can reserve the studio via phone or email and must sign an electronic contract and pay via credit card using an online invoice.
Availability & Calendar
Stonestreet Studio will cap their memberships at 80 hours per month to ensure that there is plenty of availability for everyone. An up-to-date availability calendar will be publicly accessible via the internet or calendar subscription.